Erickson Electric performs installation work both in combination with its design/build work and also independently. Erickson’s staff of electricians are capable of performing all types of commercial and industrial installation work, including installation of wiring and wire drops, lighting equipment, panels, industrial equipment and machinery, and other items.
Electrical installations include a wide spectrum of possible jobs. Each type of electric installation requires different resources and materials, and the size and scope from the installation jobs vary. Erickson’s electricians are careful to follow all safety precautions for each type of installation. Customers can have every confidence that any installation will be performed efficiently, to code, and with safety as a priority.
Erickson Electric’s installation services include installations of any new electrical service or product as well as service upgrades. In addition, Erickson Electric provides:
- Facilities’ electrical maintenance, both inside and out
- Support of large array of PLC’s, both old and new
- Troubleshooting and support of a variety of industrial controls, including: relay logic, PLC, motor controls, pneumatic, hydraulic, and CNC
- Assembly and testing automation, including design/build
- Commercial building wiring and maintenance
- Energy and lighting retrofits
Contact Erickson Electric today with your questions or request a quote for your electrical installation needs.